Find a perfect wedding photographer with Manhattan Wedding Locations for your special event. Wedding ceremony and wedding reception lasts only one day but the memories will last forever. Wedding photos will take you back to the most memorable and happy event of your life.
How to choose the right wedding photographer:
- See their artwork and full wedding albums.
- See how many years he/she is in business and how many weddings did the photographer shoot.
- Discuss the equipment.
- Compare the cost and packages, see if you can customize it.
- Find out photographer’s style (traditional, photojournalistic, creative).
- If you are getting married overseas, check if photographer can travel and what is the cost.
- Meet the specific photographer you will be working with (some studios have a number of photographers so find out who will be shooting your wedding day).
- See if the photographer is familiar with Manhattan Wedding Locations and wedding venue you chose for photo shoot.
New York offers so many talented photographers and it’s not easy to choose from the extensive list. That’s why we narrowed it down to three choices.
The best wedding photographers in New York:
Allan Reider is a wedding photographer with an office in New Jersey. His studio offers destination weddings photography, photojournalistic, black and white images, candid and traditional. He covers all special events from weddings to Bar Mitzvah. You can also book a DJ and video packages at his studio.
Cheryl Fleming is a professional photographer who blends experience with passion to create the most unique wedding images. Her dedication is incomparable and she understands how important the wedding photos are to bride and groom.
Dreamlife Photo is one of the most recognized photography studios in New York City. The team of local photographers is experienced in shooting weddings and special events. Styles they offer include traditional, photojournalistic, artistic, documentary, modern or vintage. You can book photo shoot for engagement, trash the dress, day after session or bridal portraits.1